Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, now on to Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Jana here! I hope you're all sitting down and taking a rest after wrangling that bird into the oven. Goodness...I hope I'm doing that!! Since I'm sure we're all super busy today, here's a quick card featuring the adorable Santa Marci!

I used this week's sketch challenge from Mercy along with some Candy Cane Lane DSP from SU! to create this large 5" by 7" card. I colored Marci with my copics, then added some texture to her outfit with my polar white flower soft. (I need me some white sparkly fluff!)
Now go baste your bird, and have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving day. And if you're not here in the U.S. celebrating our day of indulgence and gratitude? Eat some turkey anyway! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment