Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hi all! It's guest designer Alice. I made a card using the adorable Luka with Truck.


He is such a cute boy! I paired him with the lovely Wander collection from BasicGrey. The ticket border die and sentiment stamp are from Papertrey Ink.

Have you seen our new stamps, Fancy Marci and Formal Luka?  They are available as digis for a LIMITED time ONLY and the rubber stamps are coming soon!!  Click HERE to buy.

That's all from me. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet Alice...and I love your stitching on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card, I LOVE LOVE the ticket border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE Alice!! Love your coloring and tickets!! This DP is just perfect for Truck Luka... great job =D

    ReplyDelete