Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♪ Falalala--lalalala ♪

Happy Wednesday!!  Kris here with the super cute Caroling Luka!  Isn't he the cutest?  I even put him on my new Christmas blog header along with Winter Marci so my readers can enjoy seeing these cuties as they visit my blog.  *Ü*

The papers I used here are by Cosmo Cricket... Oh Jolly (? I think)... they were a gift from the lovely Irina last year.  I CASEd Irina's coloring of this Luka because they were the perfect colors for my header =)  Thanks for allowing me to CASE ya Irina!! 

I also have a new sketch to share... Carly's whipped up this one and posted over at Sketches by Carly this week.  It's an unsponsored challenge this week, but she continues providing fun sketches for us to play with. 


Thanks for stopping by!!  Be sure to come back later when Shantaie posts her LaLa creation ... right here at 2 p.m. today!  *Ü*  Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!! 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that you made him your blog header!!! That button is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a stunning creation Kris!

    ReplyDelete