Sunday, October 3, 2010

Witching you a Happy Halloween!!




I told you that I just LOVE this new line of paper from The Girl's Paperie!!  So different and just so GORGEOUS!!!

Martha Stewart border punch.  EK Success border and flower punches.  Dew Drops in the centers of the flowers, I used Orange Peel Stickles as an adhesive and you can see the sparkles under the dew drops.. very pretty!!  Pretty lace if from May Arts.  Sentiment inside of the card is from clear stamp set by Hero Arts. 

Witch Marci is one of the new stamps from La-La Land Crafts.  You can now buy this Marci and the other new Marci and Luka stamps in our online store, HERE is the link. 

Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paper is right and I love all the details you've added & Marci is colored perfectly for your card :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is GORGEOUS Irina!! Your color never ceases to amaze me! LOVE that clock paper on the side--this is so cool *Ü*

    ReplyDelete