Friday, October 8, 2010

. . . Star Boy Luka . . .

Happy Saturday La-La Land fans! It's 1LuvnMama again! Did you all get to leave birthday wishes for our Team Member Karen? If you haven't, stop by her blog to give her some luv! :)

It's a bird, it's a plane, NO it's Star Boy Luka! :) He's here to save the day . . .

I created a 4" easel card and embossed the background with my Star Embossing folder. The window behind Super Star Luka and the sentiment is from the Super Hero Window Set.


It's hard to see in the picture but I used my Glossy Accents clear, dimensional embellishment for the moon, the belt buckle and Luka's star emblem.


Have you checked out our Online Store? There so many images to choose from! And . . . there's more in store for you in the next week! :) Thanks for stoppin' in!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the night skyline and the colors of your card!!! SUPER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet Mama...Love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo great! Those colors are wonderful and I am loving what you did with the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally awesome card!! I just love this and can't stop looking at it!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue with black and a touch of green & yellow. I love the corners of your card, too and your embossed paper. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete