Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Day!

Happy Halloween, all! This is guest designer Alice. I have a card made with Super Cupcake Marci to share with you today.


This would be such a fun Halloween costume, don't you think? I had a lot of fun coloring this cutie! I paired her with BasicGrey's Sugar Rush collection. The sentiment sticker is from SRM Stickers.

Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
outfit: BV02, BV00, BV000, Y35, Y32, E35, E33, E31, E51, E50, YR04, YR02

That's all from me. Hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by! =)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Alice...love those papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuPeR Cute Alice!! Love your coloring and the cute rounded corners and stitching =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your soft colors! Cupcake Marci looks so awesome in her yellows & purple/blue. Love your coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete