Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Hello, hello! TGIF!!! Woohoo!!! Kim here presenting you BALLERINA MARCI! Ballerina Marci was previously available as a digi for a limited time. Yup, I used the digi version here! If you love rubber, no worries! She will be available as rubber on September 15th along with the other adorable Marci's! I can hardly wait because I am seriously LOVING this new line!

For this card, I used my long forgotten Bittersweet papers. I recycled this pretty red ribbon from my Coach purse packaging. As for the sentiment, I crated it on Photoshop. I regret not using a higher resolution when I did it. :(


Before I go, don't forget to check out our online store because there is a mega sale going on right now! 25% OFF on ALL of our previous designs!!! Plus, we have another cutie available as digi for a limited time! Check out CHEERLEADER MARCI!! And......don't miss out Sweet Dreams Marci! She will be gone before you know it!

Okie dokie, have a fabulous Friday, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT sentiment for this Marci!!! Adorable card!!! LOVE it!!!
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love the stitching, the big red bow and awesome sentiment you've created!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete