Monday, August 30, 2010

Pirate Luka...arghhh!



Good Morning, everyone! It's Monday and my turn at posting on the blog. Have you enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cards using the new images? I sure have! Today I am sharing a card I made using Pirate Luka. He's no longer available as a digi in the shop, so I sure hope you snatched him up while you could. Never fear, however, if you didn't. He and a few of his friends will be available in rubber on September 15th...YAY!

Sweet Dreams Marci and Cheerleader Marci are currently available in the shop in digi format, but for a limited time only.

By the way, don't forget that there is a huge sale going on right now! All of the rubber stamps in the shop are available at 25% off. That's a great deal! Some of the images are going to be discontinued, so you better get 'em while the gettings good ;D

I've been peeking in the Customer Gallery and I am loving what I am seeing ;D Keep up the great work!

3 comments:

  1. I just totally love your coloring of Pirate Luka Cheryl!! Your card is very striking and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Cheryl... AWESOME AWESOME coloring on this LUka!! Super job on the tearing and gems etc. too! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete