Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life is a Song..Sing it with Cheerleader Marci!!

Hi there, it's Karen, and wasn't that card of Eva's featuring Sweet Dreams Marci so ADORABLE!!!  I just love the story behind it too..so sweet!!  If you haven't peeked at it yet, just scroll down to the first post for today, and you can see how STUNNING her card is that Eva's sharing!!

So, I have another card to share with you today!!  My card features Cheerleader Marci, who is now available in digi for a short while..so, go visit the La-La Land Store to get yours today!!! She will be available in rubber on September 15th, along with some others from the new Marci line!


Cheerleader Marci is so excited enjoying life that she's cheering up and down!!  I created little wildflowers growing in the green grass on this beautiful blue sky day using Copics and distress inks!  The clouds, the sentiment, birdie, and Cheerleader Marci are all popped out for some added dimension!


That's about it for today.  Do enjoy the rest of your day, and I will see ya next week to share some more!!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! I love your coloring, soooo CUTE and OMG! I LOVE the scene you created, especially your wild flowers!! WOW is all I can say!!! This is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Karen!! These colors looks sooo GREAT together and that little field of flowers is PERFECT!!! Super job all around *Ü*

    ReplyDelete