Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello there....

This is Eva typing away and it's the second post of the day, so if you haven't seen Karen's adorable Birthday Marci card, please scroll down to check it out, it sure is a happy little card you don't want to miss out on!

My card sharing today is with Ballerina Marci and I sure dolled her up with lots of lacy elements.  Starting with the lace card shape, which I cut out with my Silhouette, than the scroll frame was also cut out with my Silhouette,  I just felt it was perfect fit for this cute ballerina.  And what little ballerina wouldn't deserve pretty flowers, so I made her a little flower by rolling up paper.


The papers are by Websters Pages, just had that perfect feminine look to them and I even had a pretty lace trim that has been waiting just for this little girl to show up!  And check out Marci's tutu, I added some Stickles to it, I think it's just too cute.  I know any little girl would love to get this card in her hand!

And remember, we have that 25% off storewide sale!!  Make sure you get some of the stamps you have been eying, so if you have been waiting, now is the TIME!!!

Thanks for visiting La-La Land Crafts and wishing you a fabulous day!

Eva

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE your color combination and how you arranged all those wonderful elements on your card!!! LOVE it!!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so BEAUTIFUL! I left you a comment yesterday but wanted to leave a note here too. =) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete