Sunday, August 29, 2010

Go Cheerleader Marci!!



I have another Marci card for you today! This is Cheerleader Marci, she is available as a digi for a LIMITED time ONLY in our online store right now, just click HERE to purchase. Cheerleader Marci will be available as a rubber stamp starting on September 15th with Irina's new Marci line at La La Land Crafts.

In the meantime we have a STOREWIDE 25% OFF SALE on existing rubber stamps going on! Please click HERE for details.

I colored Cheerleader Marci with Copic markers to match a pad of Martha Stewart scrapbook paper I have. I'm sorry I don't have the marker colors for you, I colored her on a day that I was just coloring for pleasure. It took me longer to fuss over the layout of the card than it did to color Marci! Speaking of that, the layout is a sketch from A Gem of A Challenge blog that posts monthly challenges.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the new Marci, have a blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Very CUTE Jan!! Your coloring of this Marci is super *Ü* And I love the scallopy frame. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, how sweet is Marci!! Love this and that scallop frame behind her!!

    ReplyDelete