Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Challenge #50 Winners!

Hello!


Thank you all so very much for playing along our final Weekly Wednesday challenge! Everyone did a fantastic job with all the awesome Christmas cards!


Here are the top 3 winners!

Carly


Helen

Elena





The $10 Credit to our online store goes to Elena! Congratulations, Girls! Please email Irina for your Top 3 Badge/prize! Thank you all for playing along our Weekly Wednesday challenges! Please stay tuned as we have something new starting TODAY!

Before I go, I want to let everyone know that we are previewing Sweet Dreams Marci this week! You can get her as a digi for a limited time this week! Isn't she just the cutest??!! Hurry before she turns into rubber!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet Dreams Marci is ADORABLE!!! I love her! I can tell this is going to be one of my most favorite lines of stamps now! Carly & Elena, you cards are so beautiful!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete