Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Winner of the Blog Hop Candy

So sorry I am late with this post, I know you all have been waiting to see who the winner of our Blog Hop Blog Candy is.. We had so much fun reading all of your comments during the Blog Hop.. We tried to be a little tricky with the sneak peeks but most of you got the answer right :-) Yes, there are 12 stamps in our newest release!! And, you can see all of the new stamps in the post below or click here, and there are also the cards that our Design Team and the Guest Designers had made!! All of the new stamps are now available in our online store.

I've used random.org to choose the number from 131 entries to the Blog Candy. And the lucky number tonight is..

...

...

...


82!!! Brandi!!! You are the winner!!! Here is what Brandi said in her comment:

"Brandi said...

I counted 12 super cute new stamps! What a wonderful release!

Smiles,
Brandi
"

Congratulations Brandi!!! Please email Irina your address and your choice of three La-La Land Crafts stamps.

Want to have more fun with us? We have a weekly challenge right here on our blog, it is called La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!! This week's challenge is Winter/Christmas, very appropriate for our new release :-) . To see the details please scroll down to the post below or click here.

Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Wooohooo, a huge CONGRATS to Brandi!! :) How FUN! Thanks Irena for this super Christmas blog hop. It was so much fun! I will try to play along with you all this week. Let me get this right... challenges are posted on Wed. and we have til midnight on Sundays to enter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brandi - you're so lucky!! The blog hop was so much fun, Irina - I can't wait to see those stamps at CHM!! I already know the ones I'm getting. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so excited! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooooray! Congratulations, Brandi!! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete